Englewood Schools’ students thrive in an unique learning environment. The public school district provides its 3,000 students with access to teachers and programs in ways usually only found in private school settings. The schools serve as classic examples of a community dedicated to providing extraordinary educational opportunities for its families.
Englewood Schools enjoy a well-deserved reputation for innovation in teaching and learning and are dedicated to providing all of its families with exciting learning experiences.
Englewood School District:
- Bishop Elementary – An innovation school
- Charles Hay World School – International Baccalaurete, Primary Years Programme
- Cherrelyn Elementary – A STEM School
- Clayton Elementary – School of Art and Technology
- Englewood Leadership Academy – Middle school of choice for focused learners.
- Englewood Middle School – A comprehensive middle school offering a full complement of academics, co-curricular programs and clubs.
- Colorado’s Finest School of Choice High School – An award-winning alternative education high school offering flexible schedules, family-like support, and a high-quality education for students looking for an alternative option.
- Englewood High School – A comprehensive high school that offers a large variety of sports, clubs, and academic opportunities
- The Early Childhood Education Center
- Free Full Day Kindergarten
- Champions Before & After School Care at Elementary Schools
Englewood School District
4101 S Bannock Street
Englewood, CO. 80110
Superintendent – Dr. Wendy Rubin